BrightView Acquires Russo Lawn and Landscape in Hartford, Connecticut

During BrightView Holdings’s earnings release conference call today, BrightView CEO Andrew Masterman announced that BrightView had completed its most recent acquisition, Russo Lawn and Landscape in Hartford, Connecticut. Masterman described thus acquisition as follows: “In line with our strong-on-strong approach, this transaction enhances our presence in a top 50 metropolitan area, positioning BrightView as the … Read more

Advancer Global Acquires Country Cousins

Advancer Global’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Advancer Global Facility Pte Ltd (AGF) has entered into a sales and purchase agreement to acquire a 76 per cent stake in landscaping firm Country Cousins for S$171,000. Set up in 2014, Country Cousins provides a range of services, including landscape planting, care and maintenance services. The remaining 24 per cent … Read more