From Pest Control Technology – MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Terminix acquired nine pest management companies during the third quarter of 2008 and kicked off the fourth quarter with the addition of Utah-based Pointe Pest Control.
Terminix third quarter acquisitions span eight states and two countries and include operations in the Southeast, West, West Coast, New England, Hawaii and Mexico. Quarter three acquisitions included:
- A Major League Pest Control (Atlanta)
- Aries Pest Control Inc. (Boston)
- Ashby Termite & Pest Control (Salinas, Calif.)
- Canon Pest Control Co. (Pueblo, Colo.)
- Eagle Pest Management (Orlando, Fla.)
- Gates and Gates Pest Control (Chattanooga, Tenn.)
- Pacific Pest Control (Kona, Hawaii)
- Servicontrol de Plagas (Mexico City, Mexico)
- West Mesa Pest Control Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
Pointe Pest Control is based in Provo-Utah and has operations in 15 states. Pointe services 34,000 customers and has more than $15 million in annual revenues.
“At Terminix we take a great deal of pride in the fact that we are often the first call pest management professionals make when they realize it’s time for a change,” said Steve Good, senior vice president of business development. “It’s very rewarding to have our peers recognize how well we treat our associates and our customers, and I’m proud to see so many organizations want to be a part of the Terminix team.”
Terminix has acquired 28 pest control companies during 2008.