Here’s a very special opportunity to attend an in-person workshop being held by our frtiend John Warrillow, author of Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You, columnist for Inc magazine and the originator of The Sellability Score, at a very special price available only to our clients and friends. You will be entitled to a 40% discount off the regular price of the workshop.
Here are the details:
Built to Sell: The Workshop
February 28 – March 2, 2014
The Wynn, Las Vegas
What you will learn:
- The secret to identifying the part of your business acquirers will be most interested in;
- How to accurately predict the future growth rate of your company;
- How to reduce your company’s reliance on a key employee or customer;
- How financial buyers come up with an offer to buy your business and the tactics you can use to get them to increase their bid;
- How strategic acquirers calculate what your business is worth to them and how to get a large company interested in buying your business for a premium;
- How and when to tell your employees you’re thinking of selling;
- How to use a private equity company to gin up the price you’re being offered for your business;
- How to avoid the biggest mistake most business owners make when meeting with prospective buyers for the first time.
To learn more and register for this unique opportunity, please click the link below and be sure to use the promotional code Principium to receive the 40% savings you’re entitled to as a friend or client of The Principium Group.
Here’s a link to more information, but make sure you use the above link to register to get your 40% discount.